Please choose the type of course and click on the REGISTER button for online registration. If you have any questions, we will gladly consult with you.
We offer courses with special themes and for the exam preparation. Special Courses can be customized by request for companies, smaller groups or individuals.
If you cannot attend a regular classroom course at the institute, distance learning or blended learning courses are a good alternative.
Please note that there is an additional fees of 18% GST for the exam fees alone.
|Center||Course||Course Fees||External Exam Fees||Internal Exam Fees|
|Coimbatore||Goethe Zertifikat A1 Intensive Course||17000||6600||4500|
|Coimbatore||Goethe Zertifikat A1 Intensive Weekend Course||18000||6600||4500|
|Coimbatore||Goethe Zertifikat A2 Intensive Course||17500||6600||4500|
|Coimbatore||Goethe Zertifikat A2 Intensive Weekend Course||18500||6300||4500|
|Coimbatore||Goethe Zertifikat B1 Intensive Course||18000||9000||6300|
|Coimbatore||Goethe Zertifikat B2.1 Intensive Course||18500|
|Coimbatore||Goethe Zertifikat B2.2 Intensive Course||18500||8700||6000|
|Coimbatore||Young Goethe Fit 1 (Age Group: 12 – 16)||12000||1100||1100|
|Coimbatore||Goethe Zertifikat C1 Intensive Course|
|Coimbatore||Goethe Zertifikat A1 - A2 Blend Course||34500|
|Coimbatore||Goethe Zertifikat - B1 Weekend|
Can understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases aimed at the satisfaction of needs of a concrete type. Can introduce him/herself and others and can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where he/she lives, people he/she knows and things he/she has. Can interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
Can understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment). Can communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters. Can describe in simple terms aspects of his/her background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.
Can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc. Can deal with most situations likely to arise whilst travelling in an area where the language is spoken. Can produce simple connected text on topics which are familiar or of personal interest. Can describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes & ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
Can understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in his/her field of specialisation. Can interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party. Can produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options.
Can understand a wide range of demanding, longer texts, and recognise implicit meaning. Can express him/herself fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions. Can use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic and professional purposes. Can produce clear, well-structured, detailed text on complex subjects, showing controlled use of organisational patterns, connectors and cohesive devices.
Can understand with ease virtually everything heard or read. Can summarise information from different spoken and written sources, reconstructing arguments and accounts in a coherent presentation. Can express him/herself spontaneously, very fluently and precisely, differentiating finer shades of meaning even in more complex situations.
Terms and Conditions
- General Requirements
- Course participants must be at least 17 years of age.
- Terms of Payment
- Full payment is to be made on application and the seat is confirmed.
- Course fees
- The contractually binding fee is the fee stated in the price list current at the time of application.
- Should a participant wish to change his or her booking (change course dates) , such change should be done at least 10 days prior to the course commencement at a charge of Rs.1770.00 (Including GST).
- Cancellation and refunds
Period before the course start
Detection of Course fee
till 4 weeks
till 1 week
till 3 days
- The following conditions apply if the course participant is unable to take part in the course:
- In case of cancellation or withdrawal after the course starts, no refunds or credit notes for future courses can be issued, regardless of whether or not the student has begun attending the course.
- Cancellations must be submitted in writing. The date of cancellation shall be the date of receipt at the Goethe-Zentrum, Coimbatore.
- Course level assignment / class size
- Placement in course levels is based on the placement test conducted at the Goethe-Institut.
- Our courses have at least eight and at most 24 participants. If enrolments are insufficient on the starting date, we reserve the right to cancel or postpone the course. In this case we will offer the participants the opportunity to move to another course or to receive a full refund of the course fee. We regret that we can only conduct courses that have the minimum number of participants by the end of the enrolment period. To avoid cancellations of courses that would have taken place if participants had enrolled in time, we advise students in their own interests to register before the deadline.
- Responsibilities of participants
- Participants are obliged to comply with the course rules and house rules applicable to the Goethe-Institut.
- Liability of the Goethe Zentrum
- The liability of Goethe Zentrum and its staff is limited to intent and gross negligence. Goethe Zentrum also accepts no liability for the cancellation of its services due to force majeur (e.g. natural disasters, fire, floods, war, official orders and all other circumstances beyond the control of the contractual parties).
- Books Once Sold cannot be Exchanged or Returned
- There will be no compensation for classes which the student has been absent. Students will have to make their own arrangements to make up for the missed classes.
- Participation certificate will only be issued to students who have 75% attendance and at least 75% in the continuous evaluation done by the teacher.